Season 1, Episode 04: 35 Tips or Tricks to Save over $35k on Your Next Flip [Podcast]
January 7, 2015
Listen to the Audio
Click here for audio.
Watch the Video
Click here to watch the video.
Want to save $35,000 on your next flip? Today’s show begins a series on 35 tips and tricks to do just that! In this episode we cover:
- How our 7 Budget Breakers can help you accurately analyze property values
- Water heater savings
- PEX vs Copper and how PEX can help manage your time and budget
- The benefits of systemizing smaller tasks (like demolition and landscaping)
- Painting your walls and ceilings the same color, and how much time and money you save
- Window shopping! That is, an effective strategy for finding replacement windows
Again, this is just the first part of a series of 35 tips and tricks that can save you $35000 on your next flip. We only covered 6 points and there’s already thousands in saving.
Some resources used this week were:
- 7 Budget Breakers
- Home Depot Pro Services
Read the Transcript
Click here to download the entire podcast in writing!
Binge on All of the Current Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the currently released episodes of Season 1 Here. I release both audio and video episodes weekly.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this week’s Podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the Podcast.