Season 1, Episode 13: Why Personal Time Is Important for a Real Estate Investor [Podcast]
April 22, 2015
Listen to the Audio
Click here for audio.
Watch the Video
Click here to watch the video.
On this episode of iFlipuFlip I’m going to be talking about personal time and ways that I’ve found to use it to my advantage, as well as how it can benefit your real estate investor career. I’ll be talking about:
- How, at first, I didn’t fully understand the importance of “quiet time”
- What happened after I exhausted all of my entertainment options on a flight
- What I accomplished with a pen and paper
- The method I used to outline my book
- How many webinars I created in flight
- How my planning turned my podcast from concept into reality
- My weekly training videos for students
- All of the blogs I wrote on my flight
- How again, all of this happened on a two and a half hour flight
- Why everybody needs to carve out personal time, not resort to it
Binge on All of the Current Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the currently released episodes of Season 1 Here. I release both audio and video episodes weekly.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this week’s Podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the Podcast.