Season 1, Episode 14: 6 Ways to Screen Your Tenants [Podcast]
April 29, 2015
Listen to the Audio
Click here for audio.
Watch the Video
Click here to watch the video.
Today on the iFlipuFlip podcast we’re discussing six different ways you can screen your tenants as a landlord. I’ll be going over:
- Why tenants are the most important investment in your rental property
- How these free methods should be used
- Utilities collections and why they matter
- The importance of eviction notices on an application
- Why appearance matters
- The behavior of applicant’s children
- The reason you should look at an applicant’s car
- How to use social media to your advantage
- What visiting an applicant’s current residence can prove
Binge on All of the Current Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the currently released episodes of Season 1 Here. I release both audio and video episodes weekly.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this week’s Podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the Podcast.