Season 1, Episode 17: What Could You Do if You Had 100K to Invest? [Podcast]
December 9, 2015
Listen to the Audio
Click here for audio.
Watch the Video
Click here to watch the video.
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you had $100,000 to invest? On this edition of iFlipuFlip I answer that question as well as provide some guidance for other investors. You’ll hear about:
- Understanding variables with your investment money
- Why you should always keep your end goal in mind
- Credit cards, and why they are the first thing I’d invest in
- How finding a fixer upper is important for investing that $100k
- Using hard money to get a flip underway
- Why one property at a time is best when starting out
- Moving on to multiple properties
Binge on All of the Current Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the currently released episodes of Season 1 Here. I release both audio and video episodes weekly.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this week’s Podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the Podcast.